As restrictions are easing gradually across the UK, we know some of you will be keen to meet up with friends and family and resume your usual activities, while others will be more cautious.
While it’s important to get back to a way of life we enjoy, it’s also vital to think about the risk of catching or passing on the virus, both to yourself and to people you meet. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, make sure you:
- follow the guidance for your area of the UK
- wash your hands regularly, wear a face covering if you can and maintain social distancing (hands, face, space)
- work from home, if you can
- look after your asthma – this includes taking your preventer inhaler every day as prescribed and following your action plan
- self-isolate if you develop any symptoms of COVID-19 and make sure you get a free PCR test
- get tested regularly if you don’t have symptoms – see if you can get some lateral flow tests. These tests can be taken at home and give you a result in 30 minutes.