With many restrictions ending or easing depending on where you live, we know this is an uncertain and anxious time for many people. We know for some people, being able to meet up with family and friends is a cause for celebration. However, it’s important to remember not everyone will feel as comfortable and confident as society reopens.
There are lots of ways you can reduce the risk of catching and spreading the coronavirus, including:
- following the government guidance for where you live or work
- meeting outside where possible, or keeping inside well ventilated
- getting vaccinated and encouraging others to do the same
- taking a test if you develop symptoms
- getting tested regularly if you don’t have symptoms
- washing your hands often, using soap and warm water, or hand sanitiser
- wearing a face covering (if you can) to help protect others.
Read more about what people with asthma should do now.
We also have updated advice for people who are clinically extremely vulnerable, including things you can do to make meeting friends and family safer.